Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

Where's Waldo?

This might be my dry sense of humor, but this is so funny to me.  I have learned to laugh a lot at my own jokes a lot over the years, just so I make sure that I don't take myself too seriously.  Getting dressed I thought, "I look like Where's Waldo, but I like it."   

Turban, Where's Waldo, Shop Ruche, Ashley StewartTurban, Where's Waldo, Shop Ruche, Ashley Stewart

Turban, Where's Waldo, Shop Ruche, Ashley Stewart
I bought this top and it's actually supposed to be a dress, so it hugs the body.  Now that I am looking at the pictures, this top is so fitted that it's picking up the bulk of the belt around my waist. The belt is for functional purposes, to keep my pants for slipping down.  I guess I'm feeling like this didn't translate well in pictures.  I wore it, loved it, got compliments all day, but then I look at it in the picture and I'm like, "ugh! midsection mistake." I guess that's why Cher Horowitz says she does not trust mirrors.  
Turban, Where's Waldo, Shop Ruche, Ashley Stewart
Outfit Logistics:  Top - Ruche $37, Jeggings - Ashley Stewart $30, Flats - Steve Madden via Nordstrom Rack, Scarf - $20 Nordstrom Rack, 

Where's Waldo? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar