Minggu, 22 Juli 2012

Pink Sunday

I've had this dress in my closet over 5 years.  It was from the Isaac Mizrahi Collection for Target.  I bought it when his line was being discontinued for $13.  The reason I haven't worn it was because it was too short...and over the years had gotten too small...LOL.  I thought it might be fun to do some color blocking with it.  I pranced right on over to Joann's fabric store and picked out a color to block the dress with, this also adds the length that I needed.  I bought a similar fabric and color to increase the bust portion as well.  The tailor that I've been using since I got here is Art Custom Tailor (E. Mockingbird & 75).  I love little projects.  If you looking for a similar dress check QVC, Isaac Mizrahi has a similar looking collection there.  





Big ups to From the Rez to the City for taking my photos.  She did an awesome job!

Outfit Logistics:  Dress: Isaac Mizrahi for Target $13, Shoes - ShoeDazzle $40, Belt - Michael Kors via TJMaxx $50


Pink Sunday Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar