Rabu, 11 Juli 2012

Army Green Girl: Ashley Stewart Remixed

As I've been cleaning out of my closet and getting rid of things I came across this dress from Ashley Stewart.  This is definitely a keeper.  Army green is one of those difficult colors to find and wear.  I bought this dress originally to go with some cowboy boots.  I still haven't found my perfect pair of cowboy boots as of yet.  This dress is 5 years old...at least.  I thought it was a great blast from the past.  On a side note - You rarely see me wear a stretchy belt.  The belt added onto this dress is stretchy.  The reason being is that they bunch up too easily and can often look sloppy on me.  I like a belt that stays put...no bunching, no twisting, and brings structure.  Anyways, apparently army green is on trend for fall.   I'm eager to see what people come up with.  



Outfit Logistics:  Dress - Ashley Stewart (at least 5 yrs old), Belt - (so old I don't remember), Shoes - Nordstrom Rack, Clutch - Jason Wu for Target, Lipstick - MAC Angel 

Army Green Girl: Ashley Stewart Remixed Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar