Rabu, 04 Juli 2012

And the Rocket's Red Glare...

I couldn't let the July 4th go back without a little patriotic inspiration.  Surprisingly, this is the first time I've worn linen all summer.  I love a great linen ensemble!  Oh and I love these shoes!!! I would probably marry them if I wasn't married already.  They are a Kate Spade special.  And yes they are see-through mesh! Hello Lover! Anyway, I got to run, but  I wish you a Happy 4th of July and all the great cookout food you can eat.  




Outfit Logistics:  Top - Evans $27, Skirt - Talbots $20 via my Shop,  Belt - $12 Target, Clutch - $50 via Nordstrom Rack (similar), Shoes - Kate Spade $328, Bracelet - Forever 21 $8

Oh and check out my sale here.  

And the Rocket's Red Glare... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar