Selasa, 17 Juli 2012

I'm a Cool Kid

Yall know I love my leopard, so when I game across this leopard peplum top (I tucked in the peplum) I knew I had to have! I picked up the top from Fushia Love, a trendy little online boutique where nothing is over $50.  Anyways, when I saw a similar outfit on the pinterest board, I knew I had to recreate it for plus.  I don't know who the blogger is, but she is adorable.  The mix prints, metallics, and neon made me swoon.  For you non-southerners that when a southern gal pretends she is going to faint because we are overwhelmed by literally whatever.  Did I mention this skirt has snakeskin print?  So much fun! This outfit makes me feel so much cooler than I actually am...LOL




Be sure to check out online plus size boutique, Fushia Love here.  

I'm a Cool Kid Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar