Senin, 18 April 2011

Outfit of the Day: Boho Chic & Fish Tacos

I guess you can say I wore a lot of my favorites on this particular day.  I didn't realize it until I started to put together the post.  This dress was actually held hostage by a friend of mine for almost a year.  The dress screamed Autumn to me.  I thought to myself can I really wear this very Autumn feeling dress in the spring?  But when I tried it on it felt very Boho so I said what the hay!

Outfit Logistics

Dress - London Times from Nordstrom $60 (sold out)
Leggings - Avenue $12
Sunglasses - Ted Lapidus  $200 
Sandals - Ann Taylor  $98 (sold out) 
Bag - Ann Taylor $40 (sold out)
Earrings - Ayo Designs $20 



While carrying my favorite bag, wearing my favorite sandals, and looking through my favorite sunglasses, I walked to partake in my favorite meal from RockFish.  Pass the fish tacos please! ;)

Outfit of the Day: Boho Chic & Fish Tacos Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar