Minggu, 10 April 2011

$1000 for my 1st 1000 Followers!

*** 1000 followers reached - Winner will be announced Friday 4/29 at 9AM (Central) Entries accepted up to 4/28 11:59 pm*** Thank you for all your entries!



Ready...OKAY!  I guess I wanted to add a little excitement to your Sunday evening.  So you have it right, The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style is giving away a $1000 shopping spree.  Through the gracious support of retailers, boutique owners, and designers I am able to offer this fabulous shopping spree.  I honestly wish I could enter :(.

So you might ask WHY? Well, I am nearing my first 1000 followers and I am very excited.  I am so happy that so many of you follow, read, and comment on The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style.  So in honor of my first 1000 followers I am having this contest.

So I guess the next big question is, "How do I enter?"

  • You must be a follower of the blog through Google Friend Connect ONLY!
  • You must comment on the blog "Enter Me" & your email address
  • One additional entry can be obtained through Twitter through the phrase " RT @garnerstyle I just entered the $1000 curvy girl shopping spree at http://garnerstyle.blogspot.com
When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced 2 days after the blog has reached its 1000 followers.  I hoping no longer than 2 weeks...LOL.  




Check out the mini video above to view the shopping spree participants.  Additionally, I have listed the participants, their websites, facebook, and twitter pages.  The gift cards total $1000!!!

Sonsi Twitter  Facebook - $100
We Love Colors  Twitter  Facebook - $50 plus shipping
JIBRI  Twitter Facebook - $100
Boutique Larrieux Twitter Facebook - $100
Navabi Twitter Facebook - $100
City Chic Twitter Facebook - $100
ShoeDazzle Twitter Facebook - $100
Talbots Twitter Facebook - $100
Igigi Twitter Facebook - $100
Lola & Gigi Twitter Facebook - $100
Navah's Closet Twitter Facebook - $50

Sidenote:  I would love to blog on the items that the winner buys when they finished with their $1000...hint hint. :)



$1000 for my 1st 1000 Followers! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar