Minggu, 29 Juni 2014

Garnerstyle NYC Meet

On my last day in NYC, I had a meet up.  I want thank everyone who came. You guys took time out of your day to hang out with me. I truly appreciate it! Also, special thanks to Park South Hotel, their rooftop bar has a breathtaking view and they were amazingly accommodating to my guests. I had an excellent stay.  I'm just mad I didn't spend more time at the bar while I was there. LOL.  The finale show of Full Figured Fashion Week was the same day as my meet and greet, so I spent most of the day in this look. Just know that I felt super fancy and even though I felt tucked, I was still comfortable. 

Style Notes: This look is actually two pieces. A lot of people thought it was a jumpsuit, but it's not. This is kind of a good thing for powder room purposes.  This look was made out of a beautiful delicate silk. As a habitually clumsy person, I was super careful wearing this.  I didn't want anything to rip or tear. With delicate fabrics like this you want to be super careful of how you handle yourself in. I got a size 2 in the top and a size 3 in the bottom.  Be sure to look at the size chart when ordering JIBRI. 






Top & Bottom - JIBRI (sold out), Shoes - Lane Bryant (sold out) , Lips - Girl About Town, Clutch - Aldo

Outfit Photo Credit: Lydia Hudgens
Special thanks to Glinnesa Gailliard for the fantastic event photos

Garnerstyle NYC Meet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar