Minggu, 22 Juni 2014

New York Stripes


First off, let me thank everyone for their patience with me getting the information on the looks I wore during Full Figured Fashion Week.  I like to give out all the information on where to find and the fit all at once. I will posting all week, so please look out. Anyways, this is what I spent my first day in.  It was comfortable and a perfect first day starting look.  For the first day, I got to check out some new things coming out from Just My Size and new plus designer, Ply Apparel.  Let's just say I am excited about both and I will definitely be letting yall know more about them soon. Since this is a travel post, I definitely want to rave about the Kate Spade tote bag.  It's my absolute favorite to carry while traveling and perfect for jet setting.  It's large, carries easy on the shoulder, and the opening makes it easy to find things.  

Style Notes: The largest this dress goes up to is a XXL.  On top it fits about a standard 16 or small 18.  It was a little snug on top for me, but I made it work. It is sheer lace with  no give or stretch. The waist is a 1 inch stripe of black elastic.  If you really like this and just want the skirt portion it would be really easy to cut the top portion off.  I think the elastic would work for most plus size waist sizes. I may do this to mine, eventually. 

Nail Notes - I tried the stiletto (a short version) for the first time. They take some getting used to an they make hard for me to type fast.  This was my first type doing acrylic nails.  I usually wear natural nails that are short.  I may only do these every once in a while for special things.  I do, however, love how the nail color looks longer lengths.
Plus size stripe maxi dress



Dress - Etsy, Belt - OneStopPlus (similar) , Lip - Candy Yum Yum, Nail - OPI Taupeless Beach, Bag - Kate Spade

Photo Credit: Lydia Hudgens

New York Stripes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar