Minggu, 15 Juni 2014

Milan Mode

I was a little nervous about this skirt.  The print sort of reminded me of a comforter, but I loved the silhouette and wanted to try. I saw that there was a matching top, which looked really cute on the model.  I just wasn't sure that the whole head to toe floral print was for me. I purchased a size 20 in the skirt.  It pretty much fit great, except the waist was a little big.  I would tell you to size down at least one size in this skirt.  I've mentioned this before, but Asos runs big for the most part. 

Side note:  I'm headed out for NYC on Wednesday for FFFWeek. I hope to see you guys there. I am having a small event, where you come and have a cocktail with me.  You can find the details here (look at the flyer at the end of the post). See you there. 


Top: ASOS, Skirt - ASOS, Clutch - 6pm, Shoes - 6pm (similar), Lip - MAC Milan Mode, Necklace - TJMaxx (in-store)


Milan Mode Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar