Minggu, 01 Juni 2014

Celebrity Style Capture: Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian style, plus size crop top and skirt set
So both Khloe and Kim Kardashian wore this looked and I loved it on both of them.  I think I loved it slightly more on Khloe. Khloe has definitely been turning up on her style lately. I knew I wanted to dupe this look because of her. I know sometimes white can be a little intimidating to wear, but I will say that the skirt portion of this skirt is layered like 3 times.  You definitely can't see through it and it does pull you in. I love that the skirt is super long and nicely fitted at the knee.  So many pencil skirts are all weirdly big at the knee part.   I do have on a couple pieces a shapewear with this. Yes, I said a couple.  This is bodycon look, so I definitely like to look (as some of my readers say) snatched. HA!

Style Notes:  I purchased this as a set from ByGrisel.  I received and shared (and other bloggers) the announcement of the model turned designer's new line.  Needless to say the line literally sold out in like two days.  So the pieces I linked are similar, but not the actual set.  I must say really good things about this crop/skirt combo. It's really nice and the pricing was like under $50 (I think).  I purchased a 3X in this.  I'm hoping that ByGrisel will restock soon. Also, I linked a similar pair of shoes from Asos.  I wear an 11, but I size up one to their 12 in their shoes. 

Khloe Kardashian style, plus size crop top and skirt set

Khloe Kardashian style, plus size crop top and skirt set

Khloe Kardashian style, plus size crop top and skirt set

Khloe Kardashian style, plus size crop top and skirt set
Top:  Custom-Plus (similar), Skirt - Custom-Plus (similar), Clutch - FashiontoFigure, Shoes - Calvin Klein (similar), Necklace - Nordstrom (similar), Lip - Hourglass Ballet, Shapewear - Avenue & HookedUp Shapewear

Celebrity Style Capture: Khloe Kardashian Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar