Selasa, 03 Juni 2014

I'm About That Life

So in the first pic I feel like I could pull off that I'm about that life.  HA! This is a definite break for my usual dressed up looks.  Don't be surprised in you see me in the airport in this very look.  I'm always looking for something to wear to the airport that doesn't look like I just rolled out of the bed, but is comfortable at the same time.  I love this outfit. It's comfy, casual, and chic.  

Style Note:  I purchased these pants in a 4.  They have a relaxed design.  There is stretch in the waist pant, but none in the actual fabric.  

Note:  I'll be volunteering at a kids camp (yall pray for me lol I'll be out in the wilderness) and will be a less responsive than usual. You may want to hold emails and questions until Monday.


Top - c/o Madison Plus, Pants - Torrid, Shoes - Lane Bryant, Clutch - Aldo, Sunnies - Boss (similar), Necklace - J.Crew (similar), Lip - MAC (similar is Lady Danger)

I'm About That Life Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar