Kamis, 05 Juli 2012

Celebrity Style Capture: Nikki Minaj "Beez in the Trap"

This is not my usual style, but you know I like a personal challenge, especially when it comes to plus size.  People love to say we can't wear this or that.  So when I saw the "Beez in the Trap" video, I was first shocked at the outfit.  Then I said to myself, "I wonder if I could pull this off."  I then wondered if I could take the edge off of it, but how do you take the edge of of spandex...all spandex.  I actually wore it with the blazer.  I don't think Dallas is ready for just this by itself..LOL.  I will say that it is quite liberating to actually wear something and like the way it looks on you although society would say that you shouldn't.  Anyways, the back of this is as low with the cutouts as the Nikki Minaj one, but I have on the following girdles:  Plus Size Slimplicity Open-Bust Mid-Thigh Bodysuit & the Plus Size Undie-tectable High-Waisted Panty at the same dang time! Both are black and come up to my bra strap and are barely detectable.  Now if you decide to walk out of the house in this (without any kind of jacket) I am not responsible for any relationship issues, cat calls, or anything else.  This is NOT for the faint of heart.  What do you think? Did I got too far? Well, never mind, I know went too far.  

Niiki Minaj, Beez in the Trap, Plus size Fashion

Niiki Minaj, Beez in the Trap, Plus size Fashion

Niiki Minaj, Beez in the Trap, Plus size Fashion

Niiki Minaj, Beez in the Trap, Plus size Fashion
Outfit Logistics:  Unitard - Asos $49, Belt - Ann Taylor $50, Jacket - Simply Be $59, Shoes - Hollyhood for Target (gifted), Clutch H&M $24, Earrings - $66

P.S.  I've put up some more items on my boutique page - Check them out here.  

Celebrity Style Capture: Nikki Minaj "Beez in the Trap" Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar