Rabu, 14 Maret 2012

Tangerine Dreams

It is really all or none with me.  I think I have one top that is orange, but now that it's being seen everyone I have made several tangerine purchases.  Darn those subliminal messages.  Anyways, this post actually is giving me a chance to review a piece from Eloquii.  This is the first piece that I have purchased.  I love this dress in particular. It's easy to wear and make for a great spring/summer frock.  It's good quality, pretty much what you would expect from any major retailer.  The fit of this dress is on the large size.  The lining and be a bit snug, but I always cut out the lining of garments.  They just end up being constricting and unflattering.  I ordered a size 20. I could have easily ordered one size down.  I always order big for fit purposes, because I can always go to the tailor.    

Eloquii, Plus Size Blog
Photo Credit:  Aeneas Ford
Eloquii, Plus Size Blog
Outfit Logistics:  Dress:  Eloquii $98, Shoes - Target via Ebay $12, Bag - Ted Baker $238, Glasses - Ted Lapidus Vintage, Bracelet - H&M $8
Eloquii, Plus Size Blog
The only thing I that I didn't like about the dress was that the back was supposed to have a bow on the back at the nape of the neck, but there are just buttons.  

Tangerine Dreams Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar