Rabu, 21 Maret 2012

Nautical L♥ve

I love nautical looks almost as much as I love leopard.  The crispness of the colors blue, red, green, and sometimes yellow together just make me feel all warm inside.  If I had it my way I would live in these two looks.  Something about looking like a walking boat everyday prevents me from doing such a thing.  The weather in Dallas is perfect for an outfit like this. I actually wore this today to do some errands and I felt so "easy breezy."  

Nautical Trend, Plus Size Blog
Just a note:  If you are thinking of purchasing this skirt, I'll let you in on the sizing.  My waist is now 39 inches  and it's a tight fit.  I ordered the XL.
Nautical Trend, Plus Size Blog
Outfit Logistics: Top - H&M $24, Skirt - Shabby Apple $72, Shoes - $13 Ebay, Bag - Ted Baker $238, Watch - Michael Kors $250, Scarf - Ann Taylor  $20 (similar), Sunglasses - Chanel $230 via Neimans, Belt - Target $13 
Nautical Trend, Plus Size Blog
Photo Credit: Aeneas Ford
I've come to realize that I hold on to a lot of things and they seem to sell out by the time I wear them. Here are some options available now.  I did them on a look for less scale ;).

1. Short-Sleeve Shirred Fashion Top - Green 2 $20.00
2. Maxi Skirt $60 via Eloquii
3. Scarf $16 via Modcloth
4. Shoes - Christian Michaels $45
5. Sunglasses - $20 
6. Watch - Asos $62
7. Bag - via Etsy $25


Nautical L♥ve Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar