Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

Channeling my Inner Michelle Obama

I couldn't let my fresh salon hair go to waste, so I decide the hubby and I should go to a weekday dinner.  Since March 1st has passed it's already spring in my head and all bright colors are free game.  After getting dressed I felt very Michelle.  So what should one do but throw on the presidential pearls.  

Michelle Obama Style, Plus size fashion, Asos, Kiyonna
The first lady loves her tailored pencil skirts, as do I.  With this skirt, I had the slit closed and the waist taken in for the perfect fit.  As I take a break from trendy, it's always nice to go back to the "lady like" look.  
Michelle Obama Style, Plus size fashion, Asos, Kiyonna

Michelle Obama Style, Plus size fashion, Asos, Kiyonna

Michelle Obama Style, Plus size fashion
Look at that wind action she is getting through her tresses too...LOL.

Channeling my Inner Michelle Obama Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar