Kamis, 29 Maret 2012

I'm a Betty Draper

This past Sunday I went to the Mad Men premier at the Angelika Theater.  Angelika always does fun things like this and best of all they generally are FREE!  They also had tasty Mad Men themed cocktails.  I did dress with the theme and brought out this oldie, but goodie.  This shirt dress is from the Isaac Mizrahi for Target Collection.  I've had this dress longer than I've been with my husband.  I think it's about 6-7 years old.   I think I paid all of $20 for it.  I have said it once and I'll say it again, Isaac Mizrahi did the BEST collection for Target ever in the history!  I wish he would come back.  

Isaac Mizrahi, Betty Draper
Anyways, I am a huge fan of the show.  I actually watched five seasons on Netflix for you streamers. I can't wait to see what happens in the season. 

Isaac Mizrahi, Betty Draper

Isaac Mizrahi, Betty Draper
Outfit Logistics:  Dress - Isaac Mizrahi for Target $20, Necklace - Liz Claiborne - $12, Clutch - Jason Wu for Target $40, Shoes - Nordstrom Rack $35, Belt - Target $13

I'm a Betty Draper Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar