Senin, 12 Maret 2012

Spring Forward

A few weeks ago I got shoot some of my spring looks.  I've been ordering so many pieces for the season.  I like to get everything early, so I can start to formulate what I want to look like for the season.  I am not sure if that makes sense, but in my head it does.   

H&M, Plus Size blog, Asos Curve, plus size fashion
Outfit Logistics:  Top - H&M $24, Skirt - Asos $40, Necklace - Liz Claiborne, Watch - Michael Kors  $250, Belt - Target $13, Shoes (I have no idea)
H&M, Plus Size blog, Asos Curve, plus size fashion
Anyways, I do want to touch on the fit of Asos, since it seems like I've been getting a lot of fit questions about the Curve Brand.  Lately a lot of the items that I have been ordering have been running big.  I've been tailoring down the waist on everything, but that is normal for me.   The last two items I ordered, including this skirt, I probably could have ordered a size down.  But the awesome thing is Asos has free returns and free shipping, so you don't lose any of your shipping monies.  I hope this helps with some of your fit questions.  

H&M, Plus Size blog, Asos Curve, plus size fashion
So why did no one tell me that time changed.  Yall are supposed to be my friends.  I walked around all day confused.  I will need yall to do better!!! I didn't figure out time change until about 3pm today. :(
H&M, Plus Size blog, Asos Curve, plus size fashion
 Photo Credit:  Aeneas Ford 


Spring Forward Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar