Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

Pink Friday at the Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit

I attended Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit of the Dallas Museum of Art.  It was like nothing I have ever encountered before.  The best way I can put it is that this artist has no boundaries and sexuality is his barrier-less playground.  Through this exhibit, I felt the power of sexuality and the possibilities when you take it to the beyond the limits.  I left the  exhibition  inspired me to really look deeper in the power of fashion & style.  (The exhibit will be here through February 12 - It's a must see.  The second and only other stop will be in San Francisco)

Jean Paul Gaultier, Talbots, H&M, Plus size blog
Outfit:  Top - H&M $19, Skirt - Talbots $129, Belt - Ann Taylor $50, Shoes - Gap $50, Sunglasses - Chanel $271 Neiman Marcus (splurge), Clear Glasses - Juicy Couture $120 (similar - I changed the lenses out to my perscriptions)

Jean Paul Gaultier, Talbots, H&M, Plus size blog

Jean Paul Gaultier, Talbots, H&M, Plus size blog

I glided through the exhibit in these comfy little numbers.  My outfit was super casual and comfy, but these shoes took it up a notch.  If I wasn't married already...I would marry these shoes...LOL.  

Pink Friday at the Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar