Senin, 27 Februari 2012

Designer to Watch: RUE 114

I have to admit I have been watching this clothing line.  Rue 114, to me, is Afrocentric meets Victoria Beckham.  The line is extremely tailored with beautiful prints and vibrant colors.  At Rue 114 sizes are offered in all options from a 2 to a 24. Prices range from $120 - $240.  This line really defines Afro Chic.  

"The collection is a homage to and celebration of the female form at all its sizes. Beauty is too mysterious, too coy, too “Saturday night” to be confined to a size 6." ~ from the Rue 114 website

Plus Size Blog, Plus Size Designer, Rue 114

Plus Size Blog, Plus Size Designer, Rue 114

Plus Size Blog, Plus Size Designer, Rue 114
Just from the pictures it looks like the garments are nicely tailored.  I haven't seen any of these pieces in person, so I cannot comment on the quality.  What do you think? 

Designer to Watch: RUE 114 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar