Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

Color Blocking & Sandal Hibernation

Every year sandals become scarce, especially in a size 11, as the temperatures warm up and every year my friends call and ask me where to get some hot sandals.  I always buy up clearance sandals at the end of the summer, I also call up friends and tell them where they can find adorable super cheap sandals for next spring.  Do they listen to me?  No, they do not.  So this spring, I know I will be getting phone calls again.  I thought I would share what has been hibernating in my closet all winter long.  I have approximately 24 days until March.  I can justify wearing them then, weather permitting.  

Talbots Orange Thong Sandals  - $16, Steve Madden Neon Yellow Flats (Nordstrom Rack) - $16, Kate Spade Hot Pink Sandals $90, Talbots - $16, Payless Bow Canvas Shoe - $12


(The Jessica Simpson bangs are baaaacccckkkkk.)

You I couldn't leave you guys with an outfit post.   I decided to have a little color blocking fun.  Color blocking is always a little tricky to me because I feel that there is always a chance of going to far (kind of similar to over accessorizing), but I couldn't resist the chance to sport a pair of pink skinny jeans.  

Blazer - Pierre Cardin (I have had it since I was 19 years old), Peplum Top - Asos $40, Pin - Pixel Pixel $5, Colored Denim - Ashley Stewart $36, Wedges - Payless $12, Belt - Forever 21 $3, Lip Color - MAC St Germain, Gloss - Revlon Hot Pink $6, Bangs - Jessica Simpson $30

Oh and please take a moment and vote for me as the Refinery 29 Style Style Blogger.  If you click on popular contestants and scroll down to the people with votes in the 20s you should see me.  Thanks a bunch.  Click here to vote. 

Color Blocking & Sandal Hibernation Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar