Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

My Own Blue Ivy

My husband and I are having a little pre-Valentine's Day celebration dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant here in Dallas.  I thought I take a picture of tonight's look.  Please excuse my hair, the wind is terrible.  As you can see I am wearing it natural.  

Blue Ivy, Plus size dress, plus size dress
I slipped in to this Ivy Green silk dress and color blocked it with a blue belt.  Beyonce isn't one with a little Blue & Ivy in her life.  Since I have channeled my inner Beyonce this week, I can't think of a post more appropriate.  
Blue Ivy, Plus size dress, plus size dress
Outfit:  Dress Nordstrom $180 (bought in 2009), Belt - Forever 21, Shoes - Beverly Feldman at Neimans Last Call $100, Bracelet - Target $24
Blue Ivy, Plus size dress, plus size dress
I can't talk about the colors Blue & Ivy without sharing a quick picture of Miss Blue Ivy Carter.  I don't know why I am excited about this baby, but I am.  She's so cute.  She looks just like her mom and has her daddy's nose.  Good job Bey! Why does this kind of make me want a little one of my own.  Fight the power!!!

My Own Blue Ivy Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar