Rabu, 08 Februari 2012

Channeling My Inner Beyonce

Beyonce was photographed today post baby bump in a figure hugging ruched dress and she looked flawless.  Ruched anything (swimsuits, dresses, etc) is almost always super flattering. The look translates very easily for the 14+ girl with the Betsey Ruched Dress by Kiyonna I paired with a red lip & red shoes.  I say if you are gonna do a sexy red, go all the way.  

Beyonce Style
I am recently became apart of the Kiyonna Blogger Brigade. I'll be featuring a look from the brand once a month, so stay tuned. 
Beyonce Style, Kiyonna
Outfit:  Dress - Kiyonna $128, Shoes - ShoeDazzle $39, Belt - Michael Kors $48, Necklace - Banana Republic (purchased in 2009), Lipstick - MAC Red, Lipgloss $14,  MAC LustreGlass Spring Bean - $14
Beyonce Style, Kiyonna

Beyonce

In addition to getting my Sasha Fierce on, I also was dying to try the slick down hairstyle that I have been seeing everywhere.  Finally, I have hair to do it.  This hair style makes me want to go a tad bit shorter with mine to get the ultimate "slick."  We will see what happens next month when I go for a trim.

This is kind of off subject, but I've been reading the article on the Karl Lagerfeld comments about Adele.  I was just thinking to myself, "wasn't Karl himself a little too fat all of 5 minutes ago." Oh how quickly some get amnesia.  He is so impertinent, but nothing he says surprises me.  He is known for his rude commentary. 

Oh and please take a moment and vote for me as the Refinery 29 Style Style Blogger.  If you click on popular contestants and scroll down to the people with votes in the 20s you should see me.  Thanks a bunch.  Click here to vote. 

Channeling My Inner Beyonce Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar