Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

STOP! Now make that mofo Hammer Time like...

Tonight, I attended the Poshmark launch party.  Poshmark has created a fun and simple way to buy and sell fashion - right from your iPhone.  It connects you to people who’s style you adore, allowing you to shop their closets, anytime you’d like.  I haven't joined yet, because I am an android girl.  I do, however, hope to rig up the husband's old iphone, so I can use the app.  

JIBRI, Poshmark, Plus size vintage
Oh yes! I have brought the hammer pants back.  I bought this black jumpsuit, so it could act as a fun replacement for the little black dress and yes I do have it pink also.  I used to be the girl that bought something that fit great in every color.  Although I have come a long way since then every now and again the bug bites me.  Eek! Oh and to the hammer pants critics, eat your heart out!

JIBRI, Poshmark, Plus size vintage

JIBRI, Poshmark, Plus size vintage
Outfit:  Jumpsuit - JIBRI $250, Jacket - Archive Dallas (vintage) $40, Necklace - Gifted, Shoes - Payless $20, Clutch - Christian Siriano for Payless $30 (bought 2 yrs ago)

JIBRI, Poshmark, Plus size vintage
Check out these new bloggers I met - Organic Beauty Talk, Luri & Wilma, Chic Modern Vintage, & Get it Girl Style 

STOP! Now make that mofo Hammer Time like... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar