Kamis, 16 Februari 2012

Life's a Peach

Today I had a lunch with a friend to Rock Fish. The home of my favorite fish tacos.  I went casual, comfy, & chic. Sometimes this is a look that I can actually pull off, since casual always is challenging for me.  I thought this peach colored uneven hem top from the Asos was the ticket.  
Ashley Stewart, ASOS Curve, plus size blog
Outfit:  Top - Asos $44Jeggings - Ashely Stewart $30Clutch - Jason Wu for Target $30, Necklace - Gifted from my sister, Bracelet - Target $25, Glasses - Ted Lapidus Vintage, Nude Flats - Nordstrom Rack, Lip Color - MAC Ruby Woo
Ashley Stewart, ASOS Curve, plus size blog

Ashley Stewart, ASOS Curve, plus size blog

DYI, Ashley Stewart, ASOS Curve, plus size blog
My sister gifted me the necklace I was wearing above.  I wanted to change the color of the large beads, so I changed it with some figure nail polish.  It was quick DIY project that took me all of 15 minutes.  This necklace can be so much fun, because I can change the color anytime the mood strikes.  

Life's a Peach Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar