Senin, 13 Februari 2012

♥Happy Valentine's Day from Mrs. Valentine♥

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Shoedazzle
As the new Mrs. Valentine, I couldn't think of a more perfect dress to post. 

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Shoedazzle
My husband & I are defrosting the top tier of our wedding cake to celebrate our 6 months on Valentine's Day (for fear that it may not be edible in a year).  I am a little filled with LOVE right now, excuse my mushiness. 

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Shoedazzle

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Shoedazzle
Outfit: Dress - JIBRI $220, Sunglasses - Chanel $271, Shoes - ShoeDazzle - $39, Belt - Target $13, Jacket - Asos $68, Tights - Spanx $40, Clutch - H&M $24, Lip - MAC Red, Nails - Shellac Big Apple Red

I know yall are tired of my red shoes.




Photo Credit:  My awesome wedding photographer Stephanie Brazzle Photography

Oh and please take a moment and vote for me as the Refinery 29 Style Style Blogger.  If you click on popular contestants and scroll down to the people with votes in the 30s you should see me.  Thanks a bunch.  Click here to vote. 




♥Happy Valentine's Day from Mrs. Valentine♥ Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar