Selasa, 27 November 2012

Red Velvet

I'm actually thinking about gifting this jacket to my mom.  This just looks like something she would like.    Now that I'm seeing this in photos I wish I would have paired this with a black leather pencil skirt.  Cher told me to never trust mirrors.  That's what I get for deviating from the formula.  Most of the time I don't, but reluctantly I left without doing my photo outfit check.  It helps me to know if I need to change something.  It's finally cold enough to wear red velvet.  I decided just to keep everything really simple when I styled this.  This is the kind of coat that you go too far really quickly.  

Velvet Coat, velvet

Velvet Coat, velvet

Velvet Coat, velvet

Velvet Coat, velvet
Outfit:  Jacket - Thrifted, Skirt - Talbots $110, Turtleneck - Talbots $80, Shoes - Thrifted

Red Velvet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar