Minggu, 04 November 2012

Un-Winter Wonderland

It's really a shame that I can comfortably wear this in Dallas.  Temperatures are still 80 degrees here.  It's not even chilly at night.  Anyways, I back to blogging more.  I had been traveling once again and working hard.  Sometimes blogging can fall to the waste side when you get to running around.   I want to do a few cleaning house things.

Hurricanes in New York City, who would have thought.  NYC is one of my favorite cities to visit.  Family and friends of mine have definitely been affected.  I decided to make a donation and I wanted to get the word out about donating and how.  To donate, visit www.redcross.org, call 800-Red-Cross or text the word "Redcross" to 90999 to make a $10 donation.  It's added to your phone bill, so you don't even have to pull out your credit card.  (Donation information taken from ABC News). Every little bit helps.  I would love to hear who donated.  Comment I gave! 

Oh! I'm running a giveaway on Facebook.  You can win a piece from the Marilyn Monroe for MAC Collection.  Enter here.  Winner announced on Wednesday.  

Jessica Simpson, Shoedazzle, plus size blog

Jessica Simpson, Shoedazzle, plus size blog
Outfit logistics:  Dress - Dzire $99, Belt - D'zire $30, Shoes - ShoeDazzle $40, Bracelet - Charming Charlie $6

Un-Winter Wonderland Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar