Minggu, 11 November 2012

MonifC Holiday


♩ Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special ♩

Since we're talking about the Holiday season, I thought I'd squeeze in my favorite Christmas song.  So, I'm in love with this first dress! I'm so sad, it's just too short for me to wear.   I hate showing my knees.  But it's very beautiful.  Sigh.  Anyways, check out MonifC's holiday frocks.  I love the holiday season and I love holiday dresses.  It's when it is just fine to step out in opulent designs and eye-catching fabrics and colors.  MonifC definitely delivered this season.   Check out the rest of the collection here.  








Have any fabulous holiday party plans or a super chic New Year's Eve soiree?  I'd love to hear about them. Also, please cast your vote for me for the Curvy Blog Awards.  I'm #25.  You can vote here. 

MonifC Holiday Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar