Minggu, 11 November 2012

MonifC Holiday


 Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special 

Since we're talking about the Holiday season, I thought I'd squeeze in my favorite Christmas song.  So, I'm in love with this first dress! I'm so sad, it's just too short for me to wear.   I hate showing my knees.  But it's very beautiful.  Sigh.  Anyways, check out MonifC's holiday frocks.  I love the holiday season and I love holiday dresses.  It's when it is just fine to step out in opulent designs and eye-catching fabrics and colors.  MonifC definitely delivered this season.   Check out the rest of the collection here.  








Have any fabulous holiday party plans or a super chic New Year's Eve soiree?  I'd love to hear about them. Also, please cast your vote for me for the Curvy Blog Awards.  I'm #25.  You can vote here

MonifC Holiday Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar