Sabtu, 28 Januari 2012

Spring Forward

With Spring Collections floating around and Dallas' unseasonably warm weather I am ready to spring forward.  Here are the items on my wish list so far.  

Plus size clothing, plus size fashion, Rachel Pally

Plus size clothing, plus size fashion, Gisela Ramirez
Plus size clothing, plus size fashion, City Chic








8.  Gap Blazer - $80 (Sizes go up to XXL)

The shoe is crazy to me, I love the heel.  Anyways, I know I'll be adding some more things as time goes.  I see that neon is really going to big this spring/summer.  I have my own personal issues with neon.  For some reason looking like a crossing guard isn't on the top of my list of things to do, but a lot things I scouted while shopping seemed like an interesting way to spark up my wardrobe.  

What do you think of the whole neon trend?  Will you be incorporating it into your wardrobes this spring?


Spring Forward Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar