Kamis, 19 Januari 2012

The City Chic Mod Collection

I am really digging the City Chic Mod Collection.  These dresses are too too cute.  The only dress available for sale online is the blue, so City Chic go ahead and release the other dresses for purchase already...LOL.  I haven't tried City Chic before, only because there wasn't anything that tickled my fancy.  Well my fancy is definitely tickled now.  I plan to try something this go around.  

City Chic, Plus Size Clothing

City Chic, Plus Size Clothing

City Chic, Plus Size Clothing

City Chic, Plus Size Clothing
I only wish they would have photographed the dress better, so I can get the whole picture of the dress.  They look adorable though.  What do you think?

The City Chic Mod Collection Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar