Rabu, 18 Januari 2012

The Scarlett Letter

Tonight I attended the Dallas Fashion Week at The Black Academy of Art and Letters with Kiah from The Rez to the City & Isabel from The Dallas Fashion Calendar.  The show included a plus size segment, so naturally I had to go.  As the plus size segment was not in line with my personal aesthetic, it did allow me to get all gussied up.  I must say that I am having fun at the events.  I feel it's a rarity to go to fashion events in Dallas and it's nice to be among people who have a similar appreciation.  


Plus size fashion, JIBRI, ASOS Curve


I think I might have found the most fabulous $40 red shoes in the world.  Even though they were high and my feet hurt I made a commitment with them.  Through the night we were together for better or for worse.  


Plus size fashion, JIBRI, ASOS Curve
Dress - The Kitty from JIBRI $240, Shoes -Shrie from ShoeDazzle $40, Coat - Asos $67, Clutch - H&M $24, Tights - Spanx from K Staton $40, Lip Color - MAC Red $15

Plus size fashion, JIBRI, ASOS Curve


Plus size fashion, JIBRI, ASOS Curve

I haven't red nail polish in years and I decided to bring a little sexy back.  I got "Big Apple Red" from the gel nail selection.  I feel all extra alluring with it on.


Plus size fashion, JIBRI, ASOS Curve

The Scarlett Letter Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar