Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

Short Hair, Don't Care

So today I chopped off my hair.  I have been wanting to cut it sometime and the finally straw was when I felt like the cowardly lion this morning when I looked in the mirror.  ♪ If I was king of the forrreeeeessst A special thanks to Kevin at Toni & Guy in NorthPark Mall who did an amazing job. I love it!

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Ladans Closet

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Ladans Closet

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Ladans Closet

The best part is that I am able to donate my ponytail to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program.  The program takes the ponytails and makes real hair wigs to give to women living with cancer.  Follow the link above to get instructions on how to donate.  

Plus size blog, JIBRI, Ladans Closet
I also attended first ever Dallas Fashion Week.  Tonight's event included a Bridal Fashion show at the House of Blues.  I arrived late, so I didn't get great pictures, but tomorrow is the Plus Size Fashion Show.  I definitely plan to get a good seat. I am really interested to see what is in store for that, so stay tuned and hopefully I will have good things to share tomorrow.  

Jumpsuit - JIBRI $260, Vest - LaDan's Closet $60 at K Staton Boutique, Shoes - Payless $13, Clutch - H&M $24

Short Hair, Don't Care Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar