Selasa, 19 Agustus 2014

Country Chic


Plus Size Gingham & Floral Print Outfit
I just celebrated my 3 year marriage anniversary and hubs took me out to a restaurant in Wente Vinyards nestled among acres grape vines, fresh air, and lots of wine.  I decided to go country chic.  I love when I can place a theme on my looks.  As fall gets ready to roll in, I thought this was a nice farewell to bright spring colors.  For fall/winter, I plan to do a lot of black and oxblood.  I never do a lot of black, so I feel like it's time.  In my head, I've wanted to prove that plus size girls can wear color, so I've done nothing, but wear a lot of color and now I just want to slink into more subtle hues.  Surprisingly enough, I don't own a lot of dark colors, so I'll be on the lookout to populate my fall wardrobe.

Style Note:  Some of you may recognize this dress from this post. I actually remixed it by adding this gingham top.  (Thanks to Cece from Plus Size Princess for sending me the gingham top). The top was purchased in-store from TJMaxx. The brand is Jones New York. I'm sorry a lot of the items aren't available.  I was rushing to get ready to dinner and I really just threw something together and since I liked it, I figured I might as well do a post.  

Plus Size Gingham & Floral Print Outfit

Plus Size Gingham & Floral Print Outfit
Dress - Lady V London (sold-out), Top - TJMaxx (similar), Shoes - ASOS (similar), Sunnies - ShopGarnerstyle, Lip - Candy Yum Yum

Country Chic Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar