Minggu, 03 Agustus 2014

Aviation

So I'm pretty much having a love affair with aviators this summer.  When you grow up in a house of a fire fighter it's literally the only sunglasses that they wear.  I think it's a requirement of when you are a fire fighter or police officer.  My dad I wear has been wearing the same pair for 20 years.  I guess it finally rubbed off, because as of today there is nothing cooler than a pair of aviators. HA! 

Anywho, some of you may recognize this as the jumpsuit I asked Cece to put on the for the Belt video.  I've had it over a month and finally decided to wear it.  It's from Boohoo and you'll notice that they only go up to a size 20.  The sizing seems to work similar to jr. sizing, but is a tad big roomier than Forever21. This jumpsuit is in a stretch  knit print. I purchased the size 20.  

Jumpsuit:  Boohoo, Shoes - Belks (similar) , Belt - Lane Bryant (similar), Lippy - LimeCrime Red Velvet, Necklace - Lane Bryant, Sunnies - Shopgarnerstyle

Aviation Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar