Senin, 11 Agustus 2014

Celebrity Style Capture: Jill Scott


Some of you asked me about Jill Scott's dress from the cover photo of this month's Essence.  I put in an order to just see how the dress looked and was made, so I could report back.  I also ordered the pink instead of the black.  The biggest thing you should note is the that the panel is sheer.  They photoshopped it and filled it in on Jill.  It is very much sheer.  I also ordered the 3X.  I thought it a tad bit small.  You can find Jill's exact dress here.  The fabric is a shiny stretch fabric.  Personally, I think the dress is cute and great for going out.  I do, however, like this dress more on Jill than on myself. 

This is a super brief style capture, but I wanted to get this out for those who were curious. 

Celebrity Style Capture: Jill Scott Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar