Rabu, 11 September 2013

I'm totally buggin!


GwynnieBee Outfit Post Review
I had some business in San Francisco today and for the first time I really had to drive through the city.  My goodness, how do people drive with the pedestrians and trains roaming around in herds.  It was a absolute nightmare.  I have to go back for an event and I think I'm going to park and ride the train.  Like it was so many bikers and people walking it was nerve racking.  Bicyclists were surrounding my car like some motorcycle gang.  I felt like Dionne from Clueless when she was on the freeway.   I was afraid to move because I didn't want to hit anyone.  No bueno! 

GwynnieBee Outfit Post Review

GwynnieBee Outfit Post Review
Outfit:  Top - GwynnieBee, Pants - JIBRI, Belt - Elloquii, Shoes - Gap (similar), Hat - LondonFog (similar), Lip - MAC RubyWoo

I'm totally buggin! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar