Minggu, 01 September 2013

Pier 39

San Francisco Tourist, Gwynnie Bee, Catherines
The nice thing about living in the Bay area is that everyone wants to come visit. I've already had 4 house guests.  Nobody wanted to come to Dallas when I lived there.  #sideeye! This is my third time in only a few months doing the tourist sights of San Francisco for my out of town guests.  The crazy thing is that there is so much to do and see that I have done different things every time that I went.  This time we visited Pier 39, which had sea lions and good eats accompanied with a carnival like atmosphere.  Today's outfit was more about comfort and warmth.  I did, however, make the mistake of wearing sandals.  My toes were frozen as the sun started to go down, but we had a good time.  We tried to go see the Golden Gate bridge, but the fog was so thick it was barely visible.  

Style Note:  These Merlot colored beauties came from Catherines.  I am in love with the color.  Just a note, these jeans have very little stretch.  I would suggest ordering up one size from your regular size.  I thought they ran a small.  Catherines goes up to a size 34W. Continuing my usage of Gwynnie Bee, I chose this jacket. I've looked at it for months and never took the plunge on it.  Note that I replaced the sash (that came with it) with my own belt.  


Dont for get to enter the Old Navy $100 gift card giveaway below.  
San Francisco tourist

San Francisco tourist

San Francisco Tourist, Gwynnie Bee, Catherines

Sea Lions San Francisco
Outfit:  Jacket:  GwynnieBee, Denim: Catherines,  Sandals: Zappos (soldout), Belt: Michael Kors (soldout)

Denim & All You magazine courtesy of :  

Pier 39 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar