Sabtu, 14 September 2013

#mypassionforthesea




This week I was invited to view their art gallery of Instagram photos & this season's fancy new Sperry shoes. Sperry's the Sea Project, #mypassionforthesea, invited individuals to share their photos inspired by their own passion for the sea and enter them for consideration in the Instagram-fueled photography contest, exhibit and limited edition book. I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of the limited edition book. There are really beautiful photos of the sea inside.  Proceeds from the book got to support the Ocean Conservancy    

As an girl who grew up by the beach, I've always had a deep love for the boat shoe aesthetic. Do you see those blue wedges below?  Yep, those.  I want! I want!! I want!!! Comfortable  No slip bottom  Goes up to a size 12  and above all Fabulous  Yeah, you can say I'm in love.  I'm thinking these would be perfect with any skinny leg pant.  You can get them here.  

Style Note:  I know I've been GwynnieBee (You can try it out free for 30 days) heavy, but honestly they ship so fast.  I had a lot of things to go to this week, so it was nice having something new on deck.   This is supposed to be a dress, but as you can see it's short.  I paired with a pair of ankle pants and wore it as a tunic.  My sister gifted me these pants from Nordstrom via Vince Camuto. They are like a ponte knit legging.  They are nice and thick and fit amazingly.  You really can't see my shoes that well, but these are my new favorites.  The heel is so cute...it's like a wedge, but a little more sleeker. It's crazy, but I didn't have a pair black pumps.  


Dress -GwynnieBee, Pants - Vince Camuto, Shoes - Pour La Victoire via 6pm, Clutch - Dzire Boutique (soldout)

#mypassionforthesea Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar