Senin, 03 September 2012

Clements Ribeiro Swan Fall Collection

Clements Ribeiro goes for round two with Evans this fall, bringing lady like sophistication combined with a hint of rocker edge.  As I am not typically a fan or consumer of the regular Evans clothes, but I am a fan of the Clement Ribeiro for Evans.  Reason being it's just that the regular clothes rarely tickle my fancy, but this designer line does.  

I tried out some pieces from the first collection that launched last spring.  I loved the last collection, but I will say that it was hard to wear for someone with my body type.  The last collection was a boxier cut, so it was great was rectangles, apples, and inverted triangle body shapes.  If you are extremely curvy, like I am, it was harder fit.  I stuck to picking up the tops and a jacket.   I do have my eye on that lace pencil skirt, which I feel will probably work because the alteration will be simple as I will just get the waist taken in.  What do you think of the link and what do you have your eye on?

Clements Ribeiro Swan Fall Collection Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar