Rabu, 19 September 2012

Chantilly Lace

Lace is definitely back and in full effect this fall.  I'm looking for a couple of perfect pieces to add in lace to add to the arsenal. Specifically, I want a lace skirt and some kind of top.  I love lace, but it's one of those delicate fabrics that you have to be careful with.  I few posts back I wore a lace top that I had to cut the arms off of because I got a little too crazy as I was putting it on.  I'm not the most graceful individual, so things like hosiery and lace I have to consciously be careful with.  

Speaking of hosiery, do you know what time it is?  It's my annual tights/hosiery warning.  It's time to stock up, because the size you need will be gone.  It happens every year like clockwork.  Here's a heads up, Yours Clothing has some really fancy hosiery in plus size.  Check it out here


Outfit Post:  Dress - Kiyonna $158, Shoes - J. Renee via Nordstrom Rack, Belt - Asos - $20

Chantilly Lace Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar