Kamis, 13 September 2012

Fall Fashion

Even Texas is getting a little cooler these days.  I am totally ready for fall fashion, so I decided to play around with some prints.  I decided to mix a little dog's tooth and leopard.  With September well underway, I'm glad to be able to wear some of the ideas that have been stirring in my head.  

I picked up the Asos top and it's adorable, but runs a little big.  Get your size, no need to size up.   I often get the question as to wear to find belts.  I know it can get a little tricky if you waist is over 45 inches.  Asos has excellent belts in the curve section.  The hardware is sick!  I've never seen fun belts like these in plus.  



Outfit:  Top - Asos $65, Skirt - Lane Bryant $55, Belt - Asos $25, Shoes - Gifted many moons ago, Bracelets - Joe Brown $8/Charming Charlie $6/Evans $10



Fall Fashion Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar