Kamis, 10 Mei 2012

Turning my MonifC 1 Piece into a Fatkini

I'm no Fluvia, but I wanted to give you a before and after of my plus size swimsuit project.  It all started when I purchased this MonfiC swimsuit from Boutique Larrieux for a mere $50.  Awesome right?!?  They were having a sale and I couldn't pass up on this baby.  Anyway when I received the suit I thought it was adorable.  The color was vibrant and the it was nice and thick, but there was a fit problem.  I'm tall, but my tallness comes from a long torso and not long legs.  I tried on the suit and it seemed to be too short.  The bust was being pulled down by the bottom of the suit and it made me look like I had saggy boobies.  I perished of the thought of giving it up...it was just two cute.  So I thought in my head, if I made this into two pieces it would alleviate the bust issues.  And that's what I did.  I took the suit to a seamstress and had them separate the top from the bottom and Wah Lah Magic (sorry that song is my guilty pleasure)!  This is definitely my favorite suit of the summer.  





















































Well this concludes swimsuit week.  I hope you enjoyed, because I sure did.  I must admit that I am ready to put some clothes on.  LOL! There is 7 more days to enter the "Fatkini" Contest. Enter here if you haven't done so already.    Whether it's a fatkini or a whole piece have fun just get out there and enjoy the summer!  I know it's not the easiest thing to bare it all on the beaches, but I am a firm believer in the phase, "if you look good you feel good."  I'm not thrilled at the idea of being half naked, but if I have to do it I plan on being as fabulous as I can be.  Feeling good about your beach look can make all the difference in poolside experience.  Now I want to see you guys strutting on this summer! 

***Quick Update:  Just wanted to let you know that I will be attending FFFWeek in June.  I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Turning my MonifC 1 Piece into a Fatkini Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar