Selasa, 08 Mei 2012

Plus Size Swimsuit Post #2

Swimsuit week would not be complete without a fancy one piece swimsuit.  Some ladies felt that the plus size bikini wouldn't work for them and that's fine, a one piece can be just as bold.  Swimwear is a great time to add in fun accessories.  I, personally, like to go glam at the pool.  A fun beach bag and some bright lip stick and I am ready to go.    

plus size swimwear, plus size bikini, and fatkini

Outfit Logistics:  Swimsuit - Kiyonna $118,  Scarf - Nordstrom Rack $20, Sunglasses - Chanel $239, Skirt - Asos Curve $40 (soldout), Lipstick - Nouba No. 14 , Belt - Off of some random dress LOL

plus size swimwear, plus size bikini, and fatkini
Check out From the Rez to the City in her scarf and sunglasses combo.  I have always thought this look is so chic.
plus size swimwear, plus size bikini, and fatkini
Very quickly, I would like talk about my irritation for plus size cover ups and the reason I had to re-purpose this skirt.  Plus size cover ups generally just cover the body to the top of the thigh, but what about us girls who want leg & booty coverage.  We always get left out in the cold.  I personally don't want a cover up my swimsuit, but I would like something to take the edge off of these thighs...LOL.  I will say that now that I have found this cover-up I will probably never buy another one.  It's perfect! It took me years to find it, but now that I got it I'm never letting it go.   Speaking of re-purposing, I have a huge collection of belts that I take off of dresses.  I tend to think the belts that come with a garment look cheap, so I always replace them.  Swimwear is a great place to wear some of these belts.  It's no biggie if you get them wet, because they didn't cost you a dime.  
plus size swimwear, plus size bikini, and fatkini
Also, thank you so much for all your positive comments on the plus size bikini. It can be a little unnerving to unveil all your goodies in front of the world, even for a girl like me. 

Want your own Fatkini? Enter here for your chance win your very own.  

Plus Size Swimsuit Post #2 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar