Senin, 28 Mei 2012

Fairy Dust

"Well you know me; give me a full ballerina skirt and a hint of saloon and I'm on board." ~ The Devil Wears Prada.  This pretty much sums up how I am feeling about this ballerina skirt.  If there is one person in the world that I know who appreciate this outfit, would be my 5 year old niece Kylea.  This skirt is right up her alley.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.  Outfits like these make me think I should be keeping some fairy dust in my clutch.  

plus size blog, plus size tutu, Kiyonna, eShakti

plus size blog, plus size tutu, Kiyonna, eShakti

plus size blog, plus size tutu, Kiyonna, eShakti























Sorry about the bad convo on the blog lately.  I'm pretty much just holding my breath until my two trips.  Meaning I have two weeks to ride out until I'm outie 5000!  Then I should much more exciting things to talk about.  Until then, you just have to look at me in lace and tulle "at the same dang time." LOL Gucci! Excuse, but I am having an obsession with all things ratchet lately. 

Fairy Dust Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar