Rabu, 12 Juni 2013

This is the Remix

Vince Camuto
I've been a little light on the outfit posts, because I'm gearing up for FFFWeek.  I figured this would be a good time to do a multi-look post using one skirt.  I'm always remixing outfits by mixing in old pieces with new ones. As a stylist, I think one of the biggest things I see is the reluctance to mix pieces.  A lot of people buy an outfit, meaning they matched a top and bottom in the store, and will forever wear just those two pieces together like they are married for life. Well, in this case, divorce is good thing. Remixing is also budget friendly, because instead of buying a whole new look, you may just have to buy a top, bottom, or just a jazzy pair of shoes.  

Style note: Pink Clutch found here.   Gold mini suit case gifted from my nephew and was apart of a Estee Lauder makeup gift set given to me years ago. Hi-Lo top is from Asos, I purchased it last year.  Also, the skirt and necklace are new, everything else I already had.  

Vince Camuto

Vince Camuto

Vince Camuto
 Find the pieces (or similar) below, just click on the item you are looking for. Similar skirt found here, similar top here

This is the Remix Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar