Sabtu, 01 Juni 2013

Just Peachy!

maxxinista, Torrid Jeans
I've been pretty casual these days.  I'm still getting acclimated to a new area, trying to find my place, and really just re-adjust.  I've been doing more outdoorsy activities than anything else, which doesn't cause for much for more than black leggings, a t-shirt, and a pair of sneakers.   I've been getting a lot of questions and inquiries about my weight loss regiment.  Since moving to California, I've really gotten into different activities, such as hiking, U-Jam (a form of hip hop aerobics) bike riding, and even weight lifting.  I can say California lifestyle is just different.  People are outside and active all the time.  Me and hubby have had sort of a "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em attitude."  It also helps that are such a wide array of activities to enjoy.  I swear I've been doing the elliptical for 15 years at this point.  It is so much more fun to have a different sort of activity everyday instead of the same old thing day after day.  

Style Note:  Denim is such a pain in the butt to find.  These are the same Torrid Stiletto jeans that I got last year.  Thus far, they've been the best fit for me, but I have to say they don't last very long.  Out of the 3 pair I have only one pair has upheld.  On one pair the button snapped off immediately and on the other pair the seam came undone and there's a huge hole in them.  The jeans retail for about $50.  At that price, I don't mind buying a pair every 6 - 8 months.  I reviewed these last year around this time, but it took me wearing them repeatedly to learn of the quality.  I contribute the quality to being jeans, but not really jeans at the same time.  They really can't take the frequent wear that regular jeans can take.  They are soft with a lot of stretch.  

Makeup Note:  I recently discovered Milani lipstick and picked up the color Rose Hip.  I was told that it's the equivalent to MAC's Candy Yum Yum (which is always sold out and only a fraction of the price at less than $5).  I am in love with it.  I had no idea that lipstick that is so inexpensive could be so pigmented.  I'll definitely be trying the other colors. 
maxxinista, Torrid Jeans


maxxinista, Torrid Jeans
Outfit:  Top - TJMaxx, Denim - Torrid, Shoes - Target (similar), Clutch - JCPenney, Glasses - Gifted, Lipstick - Milani Rose Hip

Just Peachy! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar