Minggu, 24 Februari 2013

Beneath the Milky Twilight


eShakti dress, plus size clothing
"Florals? For spring? Ground breaking."  I always think of this line from the Devil Wears Prada when I wear floral.   It's crazy that I can be all bundled up one day and then be able to step out for Sunday brunch the next day with just a cardigan. Dallas, I'm going to need you to pick a season and go with it.  I'm not sure if this sounds crazy, but sometimes when I have a particular dress or outfit I imagine a theme song for the outfit and the perfect place to wear it.  So you might say that sometimes my clothes dictate my activities.  I love Sunday Brunch, but I rarely go.  This dress said I should go to Sunday Brunch in a little nook where it was surrounded by beautiful green shrubs.   That's what the dress said, so I did what the dress said to do.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I just hope my clothes never tell me to do something that could get me in trouble.  My theme song to this dress is Kiss Me by Sixpence Non the Richer.  I did get a kiss today (wink).

Here's a quick review of the dress given to me by eShakti.  I love the dress and the fabric.   The fabric is light and flowy, perfect for spring.  And yes, that is a bubble hem.  I was able to choose the length of my skirt and this is the longest length.  Bubble hems can be tricky, especially if  you like your skirts to be long and you have a "big booty" like I do.  I hate  the possibility of my skirt riding up in the back.  This dress, in my opinion, ran a little small and the bust portion was small.  I would order one size up.  I ordered an 18, but since the bust portion is carved out there is a risk of the bust seams not being in the appropriate place.  Had my bust been a little bigger, it would have worked.  I would have had that seam in the middle of my bust, which is a no no in my book. 
eShakti dress, plus size clothing

eShakti dress, plus size clothing
Dress - eShakti, Belt - Micheal Kors, Cardi - Thrifted, Shoes - Luchiny (similar), Necklace - Target (it's actually a headband)


Beneath the Milky Twilight Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar