Selasa, 05 Februari 2013

Dog Shaming Polka Dots

JIBRI, Plus Size high fashion, Polka dots
I was asked by a magazine to break up this outfit for a polka dot story for spring.  It's actually something I've been meaning to do for a long time.   I wanted to show how you can create multiple looks out of two identical pieces or twinsies.  Working such a concept could even save you a dollar or two.  I worked with the JIBRI twinsy, but I've seen duos at Asos & Walmart (Alexis Taylor Collection) as well.  One thing I haven't seen is the intense peplum length on any other brand, but JIBRI.  It's awesomeness.  There are probably a thousand and one different combos you can work.  Everything I used was in my closet and really easy to add into the polka dots.  

JIBRI, Plus Size high fashion, Polka dots

JIBRI, Plus Size high fashion, Polka dots

JIBRI, Plus Size high fashion, Polka dots

Note the shoes worn in this photo were pre-Shug (pro-nounced like Suge Knight) bad dog moment.  Due to my leaving my shoes on the floor, she decided to chew one of them up.  If you follow me on Instagram (@garnerstyle) you might have already seen Shug's dog shaming.  

Dog Shaming

Dog Shaming Polka Dots Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar