Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

Working 9-5

Every time I wear a bow blouse, I think of the movie 9 to 5.  I also remember having to wear one in pre-school on picture day and resenting my mother for making me wear such a bow around my neck.  I vowed not to make any future children wear such things.  To a four year old bow neck blouses seem lame and restricting.  As a grown up, I can't get enough of them.  Thanks Mom!  The one I am wearing happens to be the Steve Harvey Blouse I bought it from K&G.  It's a little shinier than I would like, but coupled with a sweater I think it cut some of the shininess out.  

K&G, Talbots, & H&M plus size clothing

K&G, Talbots, & H&M plus size clothing

K&G, Talbots, & H&M plus size clothing
Outfit Logistics:  Sweater - H&M $10 (reg. size), Blouse:  Steve Harvey for K&G $25, Skirt:  Talbot (similar) $45, Brooch - Banana Rebublic $20 (old), Shoes - Nordstrom Rack $48, Belt - Asos $14

Working 9-5 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar